Formerly the Virtuoso Festival, the Virtuoso Artists Festival opens its doors to participants of the world. Recently revised, expanded, and deadline extended, this inclusive educational festival aims to inspire youth and adult musicians to create and share their artistry from anywhere in the world – even from his or her living room.
In these difficult times, the SIPF provides within its friendly and accessible format an outlet to express one’s inner voice through the performance of 19th century and later masterworks.
- Narrowly defined age categories, from youth to adult, collegiate and professional
- Sub-divisions for single works and multiple works
- All participants receive a certificate and written evaluation
- Winners awarded medals and diplomas
- Participants of all ages and nationalities may apply
- Categories for piano and chamber music
- New: Select winners invited to perform a Winners Concert in Bellevue, WA
- New: solo category for instrumentalist of any sort (non-piano)
- New: Participation by video link only