2017 Seattle International Piano Competition Application Forms
This is the entry form to apply as a participant in the 2017 Seattle International Piano Competition. Before you apply, ensure that you have gathered all necessary materials, which includes:
- Complete personal data and contact info
- 1-page biographical vitae (professional and amateur (A) participants only)
- Typed track list of desired audio for submission into the preliminary round (note that links to video or online sources are not admissible)
- Prepared .mp3 or .m4a audio files matching the participant’s track list that conforms to the SIPF’s requirements (read audio guidelines on the official rules completely ands carefully) organized by a two-digit track number prefix arranged to the desired play order (note: it is important that the participant’s name not be in the file name or data tags; failure to properly sanitize may result in forfeiture of eligibility)
- A valid credit card or access to a PayPal account
After the application has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email to the address you supply on the form with further instructions about further steps, including a link to our audio upload page. Important: some emails are directed to spam folders. Be sure to check in your email account’s bulk mail folders. Note that email confirmation is not immediate. Give several hours time before alerting the organizers.
Note that this form will be rendered inactive 11:59 pm Pacific Daylight Time (UTC -7:00) on May 15 July 1 (revised deadline), 2017.
Only a legal adult, age 18 or more, may complete this form.