2021 Virtuoso Artists Festival
Formerly the Virtuoso Festival, to celebrate the works of the romantic, impressionistic, and contemporary musical eras, the VAF competition opens its doors to pianists and instrumentalists of the world. Recently revised and expanded, this inclusive educational festival aims to inspire youth and adult musicians to create and share their artistry from anywhere in the world – even from his or her living room through pre-recorded YouTube video links.
In these difficult times, the SIPF provides within its friendly and accessible format an outlet to express one’s inner voice through the performance of 19th century and later masterworks.
Please note the following changes and details:
- Narrowly defined age categories, from youth to adult, collegiate and professional
- Sub-divisions for single works and multiple works
- All participants receive a certificate and written evaluation
- Winners awarded medals and diplomas
- Participants of all ages and nationalities may apply
- Categories for piano and chamber music
- Solo category for instrumentalist of any sort (non-piano)
- Participation by video link only
- New: Concerto Division for pianists and instrumentalists (accompaniment not required)
2021 Virtuoso Artists Festival Rules, Guidelines, and Agreement
Application Deadline: The online registration period closes at 9:00 pm, Thursday, June 3. The festival takes place via online review. Please be sure to read the entire rules, guidelines, and agreement.
Click here for the official application form.
2021 Virtuoso Artists Festival Adjudicators: